Thursday 28 February 2008

29th February 2008

Welcome to an insight of my world! 

Currently sitting in Lauren's conservatoir i have decided to enter the world of internet blogging after being inspired by the one and only James "Dangerous" McMorrow. Id like to point out he chose his alias. 

Right this very minute, myself n McMorrow are both sitting in self pity as we are NOT in Amsterdam. 

After a session with Dr. Anna, i have a bit more confidence in my lovely Essay. Although many alterations are to be made.

Sitting next to my mystic friend McMorrow, (due to his ability to predict incoming texts) he has informed me Anna O'Connor has just passed out in Amsterdam. 

Im currently optimistic about the weekend, and also at the prospect of attending the Onion Challenge. If i were a betting man, i would have no idea who to put my money on. It really will be a battle of character. Who will come out on top. Read my blog in the coming days to find out. 

Much Love.

No comments: