Monday 10 March 2008

10th March

Well finally i have got round to making this blog look a little prettier. Its not great, but quite frankly its all i could be bothered to do!

Today has been a pretty good day - finally handed in my Flash project i had been working on. It went pretty well, and now i feel bloody confident in that silly software. Going to try and make an online portfolio using it in my couple weeks off for easter... that cant come soon enough!!

Looking forward to this weekend, should be a good one, Scratch Perverts. Going to see if it can match last Saturdays We Are Your Friends, which was a pretty awesome night besides the wait in the rain! It was funny none the less.

Next on the agenda is finishing my essay thats due on Thursday! Im looking forward to getting it done now!! Am going to start getting into my photography again as i feel i have forgotten it for awhile!! Mind u i have been drawing and sketching a lot more which is good. Soon ill start uploading some of my work!

I wonder if anyone has noticed James "Dangerous" McMorrow has tried to keep his onion challenge quiet... I will make sure this happens, if its the last thing i do!

Oh and also i am 1,197 in the world at JetMan. I really wish now i was never told about that application.

Anyway

Muchos Love x

No comments: